POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That Friday feeling : Re: That Friday feeling Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That Friday feeling
From: scott
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:48:13
Message: <4926d83d@news.povray.org>
> When it comes to drawing blood I'm a fainter. I've learned to look away
> and distract myself somehow. Which doesn't always work.

Me too, I faint quite easily anyway and just the thought of my blood coming
out starts to make me feel ill.  I tried giving blood once, but about 75% of
the way through the machine started beeping for some reason and then I
fainted.

The worst for me is after an operation, they leave that stupid tap thing on
the back of your hand for ages afterwards, I presume just incase they need
to quickly give you something.  Every time I looked at it or thought about
that thing being attached to my hand I felt ill!