POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My CV (revision #6) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  My CV (revision #6) (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: My CV (revision #6)
Date: 21 Nov 2008 16:54:28
Message: <49272e14$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Personally, I'd leave "bright" in there. You'll have to decide. :-)
> OK. Fair enough.

For my thinking, it's telling them something about how you see yourself.
Certainly if you put "dedicated" or "loyal" or something in there, it
would be saying something else.

>> "Learned Tcl/Tk in a week" is misspelled.
>
> Damn. Now I have to figure out why it's misspelt...

My copy says "leaned Tcl/Tk."  Unless *I* misread it. :-)

> Heh. You really do enjoy subtly implying that I'm more important than I
> really am, eh? ;-)

That's part of what you have to do.

> How about "rigourous recording of changes"?

Good.

> Soft systems are warm, fuzzy things that are ill-defined. The kind of
> thing where figuring out exactly what you're trying to do is usually the
> hard part.

Uh, OK. Never heard that term. Maybe it's a British term.
"Underspecified" might be the term I'd use, but again you take a look
and decide. It just struck me as odd.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message