POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My CV (revision #6) : Re: My CV (revision #6) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My CV (revision #6)
From: Paul Fuller
Date: 22 Nov 2008 11:39:38
Message: <492835ca$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> OK, so I *think* I've taken nearly everybody's suggestions on-board.
> What do we think of this then?
>
> (The information about my degree is incomplete and possibly incorrect; I
> can't seem to find the transcript right now.)
>
> I've basically dumped in everything that seems remotely relevant.
> Presumably before I finalise this document I'll need to trim it back
> down again a little.

Much better.

Many people have further comments about what could be improved.  Some I
agree with, some I don't.  You decide.

However it is now at the stage where the major improvements have been made.

I'd be much more likely to interview somebody based on this version.
Your original I would have declined without even reading it all the way
through.

So, stage 2 - Get applying.

Cheers.