POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My CV (revision #6) : Re: My CV (revision #6) Server Time
9 Oct 2024 23:57:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My CV (revision #6)
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Nov 2008 22:55:10
Message: <4927829e$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> OK, so I *think* I've taken nearly everybody's suggestions on-board.
> What do we think of this then?

One more comment by the way.  Nowhere does it actually say "Windows", as
far as I can remember. You might want to mention you administered AD,
and that some of your scripts were work-arounds for design flaws in
roaming profiles, for example.

(What, you think nobody remembers what you complain about? :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)