POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:38:49 EDT (-0400)
  Luniversity studies (Message 21 to 30 of 203)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Luniversity studies
Date: 11 Nov 2008 12:59:04
Message: <4919c7e8$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> - I sit in a corner by myself, building and testing the program. Every
> now and then another team member will casually ask me how it's going. I
> tell them it's going OK. They smile and nodd, and wander off.

I had one of those. The funny part was when the partners came back three
weeks later for the next project and said "You wanna work together
again?"   Noooo...

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Nov 2008 13:00:26
Message: <4919c83a@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> This one, not so much, I'm basically basically n-tier hell.

That can be fun on a sufficiently large project.  You know, like the
stuff google does. :-)