POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. (Message 20 to 29 of 49)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post.
Date: 19 Jan 2008 08:49:36
Message: <fkv3p3h7bbtt7c644qq5mchs2c7pah00re@4ax.com>
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:14:23 -0500, Ian Burgmyer <spe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>What kind of methods do the Broadcasters Audience Research Board (BARB?)
>use?

Since you know the acronym you probably know more about it already than I do.
All I can do is give this link.
http://www.barb.co.uk/index1.cfm?flag=home

>> Will you have to travel or will it be on site somewhere?
>
>It depends on where I wind up.  If I end up in the Baltimore, MD, market
>I think it's all going to be fairly close.

That sounds good, I think.

> Some markets are spread out
>kind of far from what I understand.

Given the geography of the States I would think so too :)

>Nielsen gives out company cars, fortunately.  They're pretty generous
>about using them for personal use, too.  You get a certain percentage of
>personal miles for so many business miles that you drive; anything above
>and beyond you have to pay a certain amount for (which, I believe, is
>still cheaper than buying fuel).  About the only thing you can't do with
>the company cars is take them out of the country...no biggie.

Ah! My car is blue. It has been over a year since I put fuel into it.
</Interest> :-)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message