POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. : Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post.
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jan 2008 17:20:12
Message: <umt4p39og3o2ualn8of25pv5c9fglbmj1p@4ax.com>
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:42:46 -0500, Ian Burgmyer <spe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:

>> Ah! My car is blue. It has been over a year since I put fuel into it.
>> </Interest> :-)
>
>Whoops! :P
LOL
I'm just not interested in cars. I quite like driving and I loved the drive from
Miami to Key West I did about 10 years ago.
Living in London you don't need a car, in fact it is an inconvenience. What with

at an average of 4 mph, I take the bus and tube.
My other car is a red double decker :)
I've had a scene with a routmaster (traditional London bus) in my mind for a
couple of years. I'm just building up my skills before I start. It should be
ready for Pov Ver 4 :)

Regards
	Stephen