POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Floor configuration Server Time
27 Jun 2024 16:45:46 EDT (-0400)
  Floor configuration (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Stan
Subject: Floor configuration
Date: 4 Oct 2011 02:55:00
Message: <web.4e8aacca3a0ae1d8d7d9c6a00@news.povray.org>
Hallo. I begin to render lego with pov-ray. I am use Pov-Ray 3.7 because it use
multi core computer. And I use HDR lightning.
But I have problem. When I use HDR lighning a can't config it. I want floor
like this one: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4739403.
Can somebody help me how to do it?

Post a reply to this message