POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What next... ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:25 EDT (-0400)
  What next... ? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Simon
Subject: What next... ?
Date: 5 May 2007 09:57:54
Message: <463c8d62$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all, wonder if someone can help me - I've read the POVRay manual cover to
cover and have modeled some basic primitives with various lightings, etc...
I've made the standard spinning earth in space, some basic flying text - you
get the point...

What I need to know is where I can find info on the next step to generating
real-world scenes - obviously I'm a long way from that yet but maybe some
tutorials on how to (say) model buildings, nice rolling plains, etc...

I knwo I can do some of the above with a VERY long list of primitives but it
seems to me there must be a better way?

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards,
Basiclife