POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What next... ? : Re: What next... ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What next... ?
From: nemesis
Date: 5 May 2007 16:15:01
Message: <web.463ce4ce341096a2d7cd6da40@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2007 19:17:31 +0100, "Simon" <povray@NOSPAM|SOWare.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Thanks very much for the help Stephen. I'll get going on my Sphere/Plane :)
> >then have a go at buyilding up something more complex.
>
> Don't be surprised if you get sidetracked along the way :-)
>
> Regards
>  Stephen

true, true!  I've been in a state of povray SDL experimentation literally
for ages without never quite attempting something seriously substantial.
:D

though that is changing...

regarding links, here's a quicky glimpse from a few of the povray masters:
http://www.imagico.de/
http://www.ignorancia.org/
http://www.oyonale.com/oy_en.htm
http://runevision.com/3d/

you'll find plenty of include files, useful macros, extensively macro
libraries and tutorials...