POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering: System req. and time. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering: System req. and time. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: GraphicsLizard
Subject: Rendering: System req. and time.
Date: 3 Dec 2004 02:20:00
Message: <web.41b012fbe16a7796ade305110@news.povray.org>
I was wondering what the rendering time of some more complicated scenes
would be. Then I realized, "what is complicated?" So my question to you now
is; what is the max rendering time some of you have encountered? I know it
depends on the system specs so here are the specs of my laptop...

Intel Pentium III Processor
498 MHz
256 MB of RAM

ATI Rage Mobility: Dell