POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering: System req. and time. : Re: Rendering: System req. and time. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering: System req. and time.
From: Loki
Date: 7 Dec 2004 05:55:01
Message: <web.41b58b153dd205e741ff36a70@news.povray.org>
I tend to find ways to push my render times up to ridiculous levels even
with simple scenes!  The longest thing I've traced has taken over two days
for 1024x768.  However, I had to remove the focal blur and redo the
radiosity lighting in that scene because it was going to take three weeks.

Seriously.

-