POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for Water Server Time
18 May 2024 09:52:25 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for Water (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: Looking for Water
Date: 2 Aug 2015 23:30:00
Message: <web.55bedfbebbc7891a2aaea5cb0@news.povray.org>
I need a water material that looks good under multiple light sources but doesn't
bog down when I render it with radiosity.

The water in my scene is taking forever to render, and I've disabled everything
but the normal pattern.

Part of the problem might be a low aa threshold combined with a small focal
blur, but the rest of the scene renders acceptably quickly.

I'd appreciate any help.

Regards,
A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message