POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blender Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:55 EDT (-0400)
  blender (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: kike
Subject: blender
Date: 2 Jun 2008 05:15:01
Message: <web.4843b99c9d07d990be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Hi!!!

I'm trying to learn how to use blender... I have used Moray, Wings, Pov (of
course), even 3ds for a while... and my first impression is that it is not easy
to use... at first the interface is a bit confusing...

Well, the question is, is there an enough big community of Blender-Pov users to
open a thread on Blender here? I have seen forums on Blender, and I dont like
them very much (I prefer this one, jajaja).

Well, if not, can you recommend a good forum on Blender?

Thanks in advance

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:13:00 -0400, kike wrote:

> Hi!!!
>
> I'm trying to learn how to use blender... I have used Moray, Wings, Pov
> (of course), even 3ds for a while... and my first impression is that it
> is not easy to use... at first the interface is a bit confusing...
>
> Well, the question is, is there an enough big community of Blender-Pov
> users to open a thread on Blender here? I have seen forums on Blender,
> and I dont like them very much (I prefer this one, jajaja).
>
> Well, if not, can you recommend a good forum on Blender?
>
> Thanks in advance

Have you looked at http://blenderartists.org/forum/ ?

Particularly Basics & Interface at
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13