POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blender : blender Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  blender
From: kike
Date: 2 Jun 2008 05:15:01
Message: <web.4843b99c9d07d990be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Hi!!!

I'm trying to learn how to use blender... I have used Moray, Wings, Pov (of
course), even 3ds for a while... and my first impression is that it is not easy
to use... at first the interface is a bit confusing...

Well, the question is, is there an enough big community of Blender-Pov users to
open a thread on Blender here? I have seen forums on Blender, and I dont like
them very much (I prefer this one, jajaja).

Well, if not, can you recommend a good forum on Blender?

Thanks in advance