POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ideas for POVRAY Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Ideas for POVRAY (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: JS
Subject: Ideas for POVRAY
Date: 7 Nov 2006 17:55:01
Message: <web.45510e80be2c255be841240@news.povray.org>
Hi, everyone.

I am working on two main projects using POVRAY and wonder as to those who
would be interested in them. As an electronics hobbisits I have started to
create several 3D components and hope to create a large library of them.
The second, of which I have already almost completed, is a fully
articulated mannequin, ideal for animations or just still poses. I would
appreciate comments, help or suggestions for either project, thank you.

Post a reply to this message