POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity Question Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity Question (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Robert J Becraft
Subject: Radiosity Question
Date: 28 Aug 2002 19:12:17
Message: <3d6d58d1$1@news.povray.org>
I've just started a radiosity render and noticed right off the bat that
things are way way too bright in what has been rendered... the same thing
without radiosity on renders just fine light-wise...

What should I modify first... light defs with their fade_power and
fade_distances or the radiosity parameters?

Thanks,
Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message