POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity Question : Re: Radiosity Question Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Question
From: Alan Kong
Date: 28 Aug 2002 21:30:29
Message: <i2uqmu4frbnl94v5u9shh5vjvfi8ndqcpg@4ax.com>
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:12:16 -0400 Robert J Becraft wrote:

>I've just started a radiosity render and noticed right off the bat that
>things are way way too bright in what has been rendered... the same thing
>without radiosity on renders just fine light-wise...

  While not quite a tutorial, you can read and view Warp's radiosity
example page at:

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/pics/Radiosity_test2/

  I also found the link to Warp's comments page to be of value when it
comes to setting ambient to 0 (zero). There is a disclaimer that some of
what he has written applies to POV-Ray 3.1, but I still found the
examples interesting.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg