POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Warn About Naming Conflicts? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Warn About Naming Conflicts? (Message 21 to 30 of 38)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Randall Sawyer
Subject: Re: Warn About Naming Conflicts?
Date: 7 Dec 2006 11:15:00
Message: <web.45783db63c56775e81faf070@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I'll be downloading the source-code tonight to see things for myself and
> perhaps implement a demo for my #includeas proposal...

Nice :)

I think some friendly competition would be beneficial to the whole POV-Ray
project.  I have a feeling that we - the community - are on our way to
discovering some amazing new implementations in the SDL, whatever it ends
up looking like.  If my "retroactive aliasing" model ends up being nothing
more than a pipe dream, then so be it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

-Randall

Post a reply to this message