POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Brick wall with height field Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Brick wall with height field (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Subject: Brick wall with height field
Date: 22 Jul 2001 13:51:38
Message: <3B5B1346.88C002EC@pp.htv.fi>
I made a tileable hf from a Marlin Studios sample texture. First it didn't
work so good because of the internal shading of the texture map. When
I removed the shadind and added some dirt to distract the eye the result
was quite good :) Take a look.

http://www.pp.htv.fi/kkivisal/brick.htm

Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message