POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  New group suggestion (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: Anthony Bennett
Subject: New group suggestion
Date: 5 Apr 1999 22:44:41
Message: <3709577F.10D11CF@panama.phoenix.net>
I was just tossing around ideas in my head this morning while getting
ready for school, and this one came up. Why not make a discussion group
called povray.teens for all of those who are less old than most of you.
If Lance's survey brings up enough of us, perhaps we can talk of our
problems, our growing up with pov, and post our own images, sort of like
a text and binaries group in one. So, what do you think? Is there a big
enough group of teens to fill a group?

Post a reply to this message