POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion
From: Ken
Date: 6 Apr 1999 02:29:12
Message: <37099A83.F9B3A84@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> When I originally posted the survey onto FortuneCity the server went down
> for 2 days... great timing eh?

 When I went to the site yesterday to add my stats I took a quick look
around afterward. Upon trying to access the site map page I encountered
two Java script error messages. Lines 30 and 31 if I recall correctly
something to do with light up light down functions. I tried to submit
a report about the problem to you via the official response form but
that function wouldn't work returning a server not responding message
or some dad burn message that meant it was broke and somebody needs to
fix it kind of thing. I gave up on the rest of the site after that last
fiasco and went home instead.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net