POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion
From: Lance Birch
Date: 6 Apr 1999 01:07:28
Message: <37098880.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, interesting thoughts there...

While I feel that it would be a GREAT idea (I'll emphasise that again,
***GREAT*** idea) to have a certain extent of exclusion to discuss our
POV-Ray thoughts/problems/suggestions in a manner that would be more
accepted (i.e. in our own age group slang etc), I feel that perhaps the 30
or so of us here may not be enough to persuade the admins to create a group
specifically for us :-(

(hey Admins, I'm not saying don't do it, just saying it would be a shame if
you didn't... So I'm really saying, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us our own
group!!! :-)

Also, since the Survey is closing today, all of those POV-Teens out there
that haven't gotten off their butts and filled it in should do so NOW!!!  So
far our youngest member(s) haven't filled it in yet and I feel that it's a
shame to see them not included...

The address once again is:

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

Personally I think that the teens in the POV-Ray community would benefit
greatly from this kind of a newsgroup because we would be getting advice and
suggestions from a group of people that we can relate to well.

Thanks and I hope we get povray.teens going!!!  :)

--
Lance.

P.S.  for (a=0;a<=10000000000;a++) {write ("PLEASE!!! ")}

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone