POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion
From: Phil Clute
Date: 6 Apr 1999 02:04:53
Message: <3709974F.C1D2295C@tiac.net>
<HTML>
While I am no longer a teen(I'm 29) I did fill out the survey, and
<BR>I think I should mention that I couldn't get the site opened the first
<BR>and second time I tried, but I went back later and well....third times
<BR>a charm. Maybe they are having trouble? It seems to work for me
<BR>now without a hitch.

<P>--
<BR>...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.
<BR> </HTML>