POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion
From: Lance Birch
Date: 6 Apr 1999 02:37:35
Message: <37099d9f.0@news.povray.org>
Oh, shame I'm on such a useless and unreliable server eh?  Well, I checked
the JavaScript and everything seems fine, but I decided that soon I'm going
to eliminate the JS on the page anyway because it's too damn hard to
maintain!!!  (i.e.  Update one link and you've got to change 50 damn
lines!!!).  A lot of people running Netscape have problems with the JS I
write, so obviously there are some incompatibilities... The problem you
encountered with the feedback page was caused by the FortuneCity server...
that's it, I'm switching to CGI For Me's CGI from now on, I'm sick of being
messed around by FC...

I just tried submitting and it worked, so obviously it's something that just
unreliable!  DAMN!

BTW I'm redesigning the site from scratch next month (if I get the time) so
there won't be any more of these problems!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone