POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Camera is inside a non-hollow object... Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Camera is inside a non-hollow object... (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: DaveS
Subject: Camera is inside a non-hollow object...
Date: 9 Jan 2003 09:28:21
Message: <3e1d8705@news.povray.org>
...fog & participating media may not work as expected.

Does anyone know why I get this error message? The camera is not inside
anything and I can't figure out whats wrong.

Cheers,
DS.

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:27:46 -0000, "DaveS"
<dajs100<replacethiswithan@>york.ac.uk> wrote:
> ...fog & participating media may not work as expected.
>
> Does anyone know why I get this error message? The camera is not inside
> anything and I can't figure out whats wrong.

Do we have to trust you or can you give us some minimal source code to give
you more accurate answer? Do you know plane{} has inside defined? Do you know
it is "half" of whole space?

ABX

Post a reply to this message