POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Camera is inside a non-hollow object... : Re: Camera is inside a non-hollow object... Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:57:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera is inside a non-hollow object...
From: Ken
Date: 9 Jan 2003 09:45:52
Message: <3E1D8AD9.EA05B62E@pacbell.net>
"DaveS

> ...fog & participating media may not work as expected.
>
> Does anyone know why I get this error message? The camera is not inside
> anything and I can't figure out whats wrong.

If you are not using fog or media ignore the warning. You probably have
a "plane" object in your scene and your camera is inside the normal of
the plane. It could also be that you are using a sphere to mimic the sky
which would also lead to that warning. In either case you can add the
"inverse" keyword to the plane or sphere and that will get rid of that
warning.

--
Ken Tyler