POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Patched/Unoffical Version ?s Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Patched/Unoffical Version ?s (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Krystian
Subject: Patched/Unoffical Version ?s
Date: 2 Dec 1999 17:29:12
Message: <3846f2b8@news.povray.org>
I was just wondering if the new features and such, by and large, are
automatically used, or have to be hand coded into the the files. Err.. I
think I phrased that wrong. I'm not looking for specifics, I just wondered
if I'd see any difference rendering some of my scenes with a patched
version, without making changes to the scene itself. I know some of the
stuff would have to be included in the .pov file... OK, the heart of the
matter. Would I be able to render direct from Moray, and notice any
difference at all?

Post a reply to this message