POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Patched/Unoffical Version ?s : Re: Patched/Unoffical Version ?s Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patched/Unoffical Version ?s
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 6 Dec 1999 10:37:27
Message: <3851d82a.3891595@194.174.214.110>
Hi Nathan Kopp, you recently wrote in povray.windows:

> Unfortunately, Moray generally won't let you choose values that will give
> the best results for radiosity (for example, it won't allow a radiosity
> trace depth of greater than 2).
Hmmm, I usually take limits like that from the docs. If you have any
specific limits that are wrong I'd love to hear about them.
Unfortunately I hardly ever get to use Moray, so I really depend on
the feedback from users like that comment to correct it.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray