POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : file output??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  file output??? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sean Robertson
Subject: file output???
Date: 16 Sep 1999 13:55:59
Message: <37e12f2f@news.povray.org>
I am using POVRay 3.1 for win98 and I can't find an option anywhere to save
the image to disk.  How on earth do I do that?  Is there a good site that
explains these sorts of things?  The help file that came with it does a
terrible job of explaining out to use the program (it only ges into detail
about what the menu options mean, which doesn't do a damn thing for me
because I can't find the bloody option).  I need help with this ASAP.
Thanks

--

Sean Robertson
Multimedia Artist, PilotOnline

Work Email: sea### [at] infinet
Personal Email: web### [at] webolutionarycom

trueSpace-Mania: http://truespace.mania-online.com
Midi-Mania: http://midi.mania-online.com

Post a reply to this message