POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : file output??? : Re: file output??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: file output???
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Sep 1999 03:59:34
Message: <37E1F587.251484F3@inapg.inra.fr>
I suspect that you don't use the right help file. There are two of them, a
system-specific one that explains the interface and a general one that explains
the syntax and options. In the windows version, the first one is called "Help
on Pov-ray for windows" and the second one is called "Help on the pov-ray scene
language" (both available in the Help menu). Look for the second help file.

Gilles Tran