POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  New editor (Message 1 to 10 of 46)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: New editor
Date: 27 Aug 1998 21:33:37
Message: <35e5f9d1.4652950@news.povray.org>
Does anyone find the new editor in POVWIN beta 6 to be an improvement ?

BTW If there is sufficient interest we will post a new editor DLL that has one
new feature added since the beta 6 release - it allows you to right-click on a
#include line and automatically open the file that is being included.

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone find the new editor in POVWIN beta 6 to be an improvement ?
>
> BTW If there is sufficient interest we will post a new editor DLL that has one
> new feature added since the beta 6 release - it allows you to right-click on a
> #include line and automatically open the file that is being included.

    Big Yes !

I would love the extra feature. Sounds VERY usefull.

Thank you POV-Ray Team.

K.Tyler

P.S. Who is usualy the voice behind the povray.org admin team
Just curious

Post a reply to this message

>> Does anyone find the new editor in POVWIN beta 6 to be an improvement ?

YES!! It seriously kicks ass over the previous one!

>> BTW If there is sufficient interest we will post a new editor DLL that
has one
>> new feature added since the beta 6 release - it allows you to right-click
on a
>> #include line and automatically open the file that is being included.

That would be a big bonus!

>P.S. Who is usualy the voice behind the povray.org admin team
>Just curious

AFAIK, It's Chris Cason.... I could be wrong.. I know it's a Chris. =)

--
twysted mynd - for pov-ray news, reviews and tutorials