POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor : Re: New editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 28 Aug 1998 17:15:26
Message: <35e70fde.0@news.povray.org>
big YES to the two questions!

I still do not like some features, but I won't complain - yet :) I'll give
the new editor all the chances (and time) to convert me.
I am collecting a small list of bugs, and I will send it as soon as I
feel it to be complete.

BTW such problems as 'save as command doesn't provide
the old file name as default, nor is in the old directory', are to be
sent as a bug report by email, or to be posted here
as a feature proposition ?

Good day to everybody,

Sincerely,

Philippe