POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : X-server Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  X-server (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: X-server
Date: 12 Feb 2000 07:40:33
Message: <yFOlON1VQoWXJ0m8Qaxu92DlAr3S@4ax.com>
Can anyone please explain to me how to set up a remote X server? I
have a X server on my Windows machine and I want to run some X apps
from my blind Linux box. Any idea what I should do? If anyone cares to
help, what information will you need? TIA.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] tagpovrayorg
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message