POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux Kernel 2.4.6 has been released. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Linux Kernel 2.4.6 has been released. (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Steve
Subject: Linux Kernel 2.4.6 has been released.
Date: 5 Jul 2001 18:39:51
Message: <slrn9k9r59.cpu.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
For those in the UK:

ftp://mirror.uklinux.net/.kernel/kernel/v2.4/

And for everyone else it's:

http://www.kernel.org/

This means a kernel that will build with GCC 3.0, and so the
whole system will be a bit faster, plus pov may see some speed
increases running on top of this faster kernel.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:36pm  up 3 days, 21:29,  2 users,  load average: 1.26, 1.15, 1.05

Post a reply to this message