POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux Kernel 2.4.6 has been released. : Re: Linux Kernel 2.4.6 has been released. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux Kernel 2.4.6 has been released.
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 9 Jul 2001 05:49:13
Message: <3B497E23.39CADD88@sycomore.fr>
Steve wrote:

> It only appeared on the mirror here yesterday evening.

But I bet you have a place (Linux Weekly News or such)
where the announcements are made, and everybody knows in
a matter of seconds? Of course, downloading is another
issue (see the Slackware FTP...)

Didn't intend to offense you, by the way. I just thought
that it was a bit too much Linux specific and not POV
enough. And besides, this Linux program, err, I think
there are lots of places where you can talk about it,
right?  :-)

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs