POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Some Linux help (not POV related) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Some Linux help (not POV related) (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Some Linux help (not POV related)
Date: 12 Jan 2000 16:29:29
Message: <H=F8OA76RThSNmf2B8aD9Cgxem5c@4ax.com>
I now have a separate box running Slackware 7. It has mostly
everything set up but I need to install and configure SOCKS5 in the
most secure way. Any ideas, hints or just starters?

Another small question. I have john running in the background (two
days now). I ssh from Windows and try to fg it but it says "no such
job". Neither the ID nor %job_name works. How do I bring it to
foreground? This could help with spovray, you know :)

Thanks a lot for any help.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700