POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Some Linux help (not POV related) : Re: Some Linux help (not POV related) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Linux help (not POV related)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 Jan 2000 15:38:40
Message: <tgJ=OCCDnFfRiBIwato7egwdGrav@4ax.com>
Following my own post here to make some clarifications.

John is "John the Ripper", a little proggie to crack the md5 for
/etc/shadow. I hate to have a machine running constantly wihtout
having anything to do :))

Now, I am not using nohup to run john (or spovray for that matter). It
is just that they are running on the other consoles and I can't access
them via ssh. How can I see the progress spovray is making, for
example? Out simply, is it possible to peek into another console via
ssh?

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700