POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Runing POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Runing POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: David
Subject: Runing POV-Ray
Date: 16 Nov 2000 14:51:00
Message: <B6397AA4.2E24%davidmccabe@mac.com>
I just installed Red Hat Linux a few days ago, and noticed that it includes
POV-Ray - long my Macintosh hobby. I installed it, and now I con't launch
it. What's the trick to starting the thing? I've been using the KDE system,
which calls the smaple files "executables" (!). Can anyone help this newbie?

Thanks!
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm