POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Image Packager/GIF Animation program? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Image Packager/GIF Animation program? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: TigerHawk
Subject: Image Packager/GIF Animation program?
Date: 22 Jun 1999 01:45:31
Message: <377073DC.F794E70A@sitc.net>
I know in DOS there is DTA (yay! :) and various other programs to create
AVI and GIF animations. However, I am looking for a program that can do
the same thing, plus, maybe MPEG creation. At this moment, I really
could use the GIF animatino smoosher as I'm trying to make animated GIFs
on my web-page....

If you can give me any hints to where such a program might be, I'd
apreciate the help
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk

Post a reply to this message