POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Image Packager/GIF Animation program? : Re: Image Packager/GIF Animation program? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Packager/GIF Animation program?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 25 Jun 1999 15:54:01
Message: <37752F53.388387CA@sitc.net>
Do these utilities have control over playback direction? (Ie can I reverse
the order of the frames without doing it by hand, like I must do with GMIP?)

I'll be sure to check them out, though. GIMP is great, but is very
time-consuming to make a simple animation (at least, it is without a script)

Thanks for the info,
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk