POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Image Packager/GIF Animation program? : Re: Image Packager/GIF Animation program? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Packager/GIF Animation program?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 24 Jun 1999 23:33:07
Message: <37744960.15ABE3FB@sitc.net>
Actually I use GIMP just for that (figured it out after actualyl getting off
my butt to look up stuff, hehe). It's not very easy to do, though....at least
I don't know how to do some things - like reverse the playback of an animated
GIF (I think there's a plugin that may help with they, but the newer version
of GIMP doesn't seem to have it - unless GIMP has been upgraded to include
it).

Now all I need is an MPEG encoder and I'm all set :)

Thanks for the help,
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk