POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Slackware 8.0 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Slackware 8.0 (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Slackware 8.0
Date: 11 Jul 2001 20:29:35
Message: <5irpktgfo0udr0idmr1aklv1t9r6mmsfa2@4ax.com>
Just got the isos burned on CDRs. I can boldly say I am the first one
in Bulgaria to use Slackware 8.0 . Even the local Slack mirrors don't
have it :)

Installation and setup took 45 minutes. One reboot was needed since I
recompiled my kernel. The 45 minutes include 18 minutes for
recompiling the kernel. I have a running networking, ppp, firewall,
web server, proxy, X... basically everything I need. I only have to
install licq, but it's a 10 minute job.

And to think people say installing Linux is hard :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg