POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: TonyB
Subject: Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{}
Date: 8 Jan 2000 19:24:30
Message: <3877d53e@news.povray.org>
>oooh.. and don't even get me started on how horribly they handle
>standard mail...

This has me thinking. I've wanted to change over to Netscape Navigator
completely for quite some time, but I have no idea how to "save" all my old
e-mails still in Outlook Express. Do you have any idea on how to "convert"
them from the M$ format to something NN understands?

Post a reply to this message