POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} : Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{}
From: Ken
Date: 8 Jan 2000 21:15:52
Message: <3877EF34.4891AF60@pacbell.net>
TonyB wrote:

> >oooh.. and don't even get me started on how horribly they handle
> >standard mail...
>
> This has me thinking. I've wanted to change over to Netscape Navigator
> completely for quite some time, but I have no idea how to "save" all my old
> e-mails still in Outlook Express. Do you have any idea on how to "convert"
> them from the M$ format to something NN understands?

If worse comes to worse you can foreward all of your past emails to your
self and retrieve them with Netscape there by creating a record of them
all. A bit tedious but I don't know enough about IE to be of much more
help than that. I do think that you will like Netscape once you have
made the conversion and get it set up the way you like it.

I am pretty sure that you can import your existing IE bookmark file into
Netscape though I haven't tried that either.