POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} : Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{}
From: omniVERSE
Date: 9 Jan 2000 00:28:49
Message: <38781c91@news.povray.org>
Thanks.
I just try to think to warn about the line wrap when I paste a text file and
post here even though I have line wrap set to 76 or 80.  I can never be sure of
what someones going to see at the other end or if I did the copy wrong, so it
just makes sense to tell about it.  One possible remedy is to maximize the
newsreader message windows.
I also try not to use any // (double forward slashes) with a word following
immediately having no space between the two.  Maybe MS Outlook is the only
program that does the file://wrong thing, I don't know, but even with everything
set to not do html it does that.

Bob