POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} : Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{} Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toy Top example for MegaPOV motion_blur{}
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 8 Jan 2000 21:11:05
Message: <3877EF20.1C4A9B23@geocities.com>
TonyB wrote:

> >oooh.. and don't even get me started on how horribly they handle
> >standard mail...
>
> This has me thinking. I've wanted to change over to Netscape Navigator
> completely for quite some time, but I have no idea how to "save" all my old
> e-mails still in Outlook Express. Do you have any idea on how to "convert"
> them from the M$ format to something NN understands?

Not sure. I have no idea how they are storing it for you. For me it was easy,
since I was using an Exchange server, I just used IMAP from Netscape to access
things.

You might want to see how to get at it.

Netscape is nice in that it uses the standard mailbox file format used by most
Unix programs. Both the Windows and Linux versions, so I can even use the same
exact files for folders when I'm in Windows or Linux.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.