POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Fuctions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Fuctions (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Fuctions
Date: 25 Jul 2000 05:17:07
Message: <397d5b12@news.povray.org>
Simon Lemieux <lem### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
: Why don't we simply try to build a POV-C++ library?

  This has been discussed several times before. I think that someone has
even done a POV-library for C++ (that can even read pov-files).
  It has, however, never really hit the spot for one reason or another.

  What stops you making a program in C++ that just outputs a pov-file and
calls povray to render it? It shouldn't be hard.