POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Fuctions : Re: Fuctions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fuctions
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 25 Jul 2000 18:27:45
Message: <397E14AC.CFBBE60F@yahoo.com>
>   What stops you making a program in C++ that just outputs a pov-file and
> calls povray to render it? It shouldn't be hard.

Well, that's almost exactly what I already done...  I actually made a program
that renders a OpenGL-Preview scene and I check the movements, the emplacement
of objects, etc... and when I'm satisfied I can make it write a file on disk and
call povray for the job...  I was thinking of getting the POV-Ray source file
and include it in my application so the render could be drawn for example over
the opengl preview... etc...

Thanks,
	Simon