POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray 4.0 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 4.0 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: roederf
Subject: POV-Ray 4.0
Date: 22 Oct 2002 07:30:06
Message: <web.3db5357d321d02b3abea94790@news.povray.org>
We are working on a project using POV-Ray at university of Bonn. As we have
to use the POV-Ray programming style guides, we would like to know when the
new version (4.0) will be released and if the programming style will be
changed (real classes etc.).

For our implementation we have to use trimmed NURBS surfaces; is there
anyone out there working on this?

Regards, Florian Roeder

Post a reply to this message